Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Remembering that He's Alive

It's the week after Pine Cove Base Camp, and I still find myself mourning the fact that they aren't here anymore.  It's really pathetic.   I'm not quite sure why I get in such a funk after they leave and just mope around--except that maybe it's because the counselors model what it looks like to view things of earth as temporary and things of heaven as eternal. 

This morning, my Bible study was on 2 Corinthians 4 focusing on the last 2 verses of the chapter.  These are verses I always use in ministry and even used for the PC counselors last Friday on a little treat I made for them. 

But, despite the head knowledge, I don't always live like it's true. 

I pray that today, when I remember that Jesus is alive, I respond like this:



No comments: