BUT, I finally DID (binge) watch it on Netflix (seriously--why has it taken me this long to realize how wonderful Netflix is??). And even though I started out skeptical, and had some issues with a few of the storylines, I genuinely loved it--especially the last few seasons.
But I have a few questions for the writers...
- How did baby Aida go from being so white when she was born to having a fro in the last episode?
- Why didn't Julia remind Joel that he had kissed another mom in the first season when he was upset with her over the Ed thing?
- What did Zeek and Camille do with all the $$ from the sale of the house since they didn't use it to travel? Why didn't they give some to Crosby to help him go on his own at the Luncheonette?
- Did nobody seriously guess that Hank had Aspergers? After all the research they had done for Max? Seriously?
- What ever happened to the money issues Zeek had in the beginning when he had invested in that place out in the desert?
- If Seth had changed, why was he not there when baby Zeek was born?
- What did Drew end up majoring in?
- What happened to the teacher that Adam and Kristina had asked to be the headmaster?
I'm sure if I think about it, I will have more. What about you? What questions would you add?