Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Duck dynasty makes me happy happy happy

I've posted before about how much I love the show Duck Dynasty. It makes me laugh out loud and that's a good thing.  In one hours worth tonight there were several one liners that I just had to share:
  • Hitting a deer isn't a wreck--that's food on the table. 
  • Better a good days catch of fish than a lifetime of crabs
  • It's on like donkey kong
  • I think there's a weight limit for ninjas
  • When you're 21 and still in high school, yeah, you're pretty good at stuff
  • If you combine the time you waste cutting grass with the time you spend shaving your face...
  • Hey!  You never insult a mans beard
  • Ladies and gentlemen: one more yuppie girl moved a little bit closer to being a redneck...there's still hope for America out there 
Going to bed with a smile on my face :)

No comments: