Friday, October 19, 2012

I Need a Name!!!!

I posted months ago that I was thinking of starting a new blog--something more professional. I write for our church blog but sometimes, I feel like I need to tone down who I am when I do those posts.

Sooo, I've been noodling on a ministry blog for women who work/lead in Kids ministries in churches. It will be full of posts on balancing home and work, developing teams, leading up, working with people who don't always have the same passions as you, etc.

But, I need a name.

And I need some professional help designing it, but I'm cheap and don't want to spend a lot of money.   But I also don't want the font to change 4 times like this one does when you first open it.

What would you call it?

Do you know a blog designer who wouldn't take my right arm to set it up for me?

Any posts you would want to see?

No comments: